Air Conditioning Repair in Tallahassee, Fl
It is almost inevitable that your Tallahassee, Fl home’s air conditioner will fail on the hottest day of the year. And you are left to endure the heat and discomfort while you await an HVAC pros arrival. But the good news is that when you call (850) 831-4599, the wait will be very short. The local father and son team from Payne’s Heating and Air Conditioning is here in the community and known for fast service. For over 25 years Payne’s has become the go to local Plumber for professional and reliable Air Conditioning Repair in Tallahassee, FL! If you suspect any issues with your current unit or would like to inquire about more information, we suggest you call now!
When To Call In The Local Pros
If your AC is not functioning at all, it is a safe bet that you need to call (850) 831-4599 immediately for Air Conditioning Repair in Tallahassee, Fl. But there are also many other signs that you might not recognize as your air conditioners cry for help. Some of these common hints include:
- Odd noises coming from the unit when it turns on or is running
- Warm air coming from the registers instead of cool air
- The unit is humming, but the fan does not turn on
- The fan is running, but the compressor does not run
- Water or other liquid is pooling around the air conditioner
If you notice any of these odd occurrences, don’t wait. Call the Payne’s Heating and Air Conditioning pros immediately. Addressing these issues quickly and professionally is the best way to avoid extensive damage and costly repairs to your home’s air conditioning system.
If you are in need of Air Conditioning Repair in Tallahassee, FL call Payne’s Heating and Air Conditioning Now! (850) 831-4599
Why Is My House Not Cool?
When it comes to Air Conditioning Repair in Tallahassee, Fl, It can be frustrating to be sitting in your home when the AC is not working. And in some cases, the issue is simple to correct. You might even be able to resolve it yourself. The list below will provide you with more information on common problems reported to us at Payne’s Heating and Air Conditioning:
- No power to the air conditioner: Ideally, the unit is turned off, or the breaker has tripped. Both of these are easy for you to correct. But if the breaker continues to trip or there is another electrical issue, you will need to call in a professional.
- A worn-out fan belt: An annoying squealing sound when the fan is running is a sure sign of a worn-out fan belt. This should also initiate an immediate call to (850) 831-4599. When the belt breaks, it can do far more damage to your AC unit. Make the proactive call and save yourself the expense of an extensive air conditioning repair.
- Frozen evaporator coil: Several issues can result in a frozen evaporator coil. Constant operation at night, low refrigerant, and poor air circulation can cause the evaporator coil to freeze. Turn off the unit to prevent further damage and call in the Payne’s Heating and Air Conditioning team for fast and affordable service.
- Damaged compressor: If the fan is running, but the air feels warm, the compressor is not functioning correctly. This is one of the most expensive components in your home’s AC system, and it might be time for a replacement rather than a costly repair.
Repair VS. Replacement
No homeowner ever wants to hear that it is time to replace their air conditioner. But eventually, the unit will come to the end of its life expectancy. With proper maintenance and care, you can extend the life to 15 to 20 years in some areas, but then it is time to invest in a new unit. To help our valued customers make this tough call, we have compiled a few important considerations to evaluate when choosing between a repair and replacement.
- Age– A unit over ten is in the sunset of an AC unit’s life. You will only have more frequent issues and repair bills.
- Investment Cost- Evaluate the lower operating cost from a more energy-efficient unit and the savings over the coming years.
- Reliability- Having a new unit with a warranty eliminates the potential for issues for many years.
When you need an air conditioning repair, call (850) 831-4599 to speak to the reliable local team at Payne’s Heating and Air Conditioning for a free estimate on fast, affordable solutions. Let us earn your trust and business by providing you with the best Air Conditioning Repair in Tallahassee, Fl!
Take a look at just a few of our customers' experiences
over 25 years of experience serving tallahassee, Fl
We are a long standing, locally owned & operated HVAC company that has been serving the greater Tallahassee area for over 25 years!
FILL OUT FORM BELOW
SCHEDULE SERVICE TODAY